BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Followers

Friday, December 23, 2011

our second anniversary =)





20.12 is our aniversary...
thanks a lot to my huby for being with me..
n thanks coz saba je ngan pangai ur gf yg gedik n ngade2 nie..
im never though yg kte smpai skang...
more than 2 years ok..
xde la lme sgt kot..huhu
n i pun bley tahan ngan u tu yg ntah pape...




i like u until now because of 


  • The way you smile n talk to much
  • You make me feel very special..
  • You always make me smile and even u always make me mad also 
  • You always talk somthing interesting 
  • You care about me sooo much
  • You r a weird person


and i hate about you


u sgt poyo n perasan
u slalu repeat ayat yg i xske
u ley ckp pe je n i xley
hang out with ur friend x bg taw than ble i call nk gayut da bsing gle..arrggghh tention
sometyme u selfish but now beter than before
than ske tinggal i ble i xpkai cntk2...(aaarrgggg aku rse nk lempang je ko cm bese)





I know you hear me
Look at me and understand
This may seem strange, but please
Hold on and take my hand
n never let go



You're not perfect, and I'll save you the suspense. I am not perfect either. but surely we're perfect for each other :P

ble nk bwk i jln2 cm nie?..

If raindrops were kisses, I could send you showers. if hugs were seas i send you oceans. And if love was a person i send you me!!




You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet...you are like you...and that's the reason why I love you!



Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear

No comments:

Post a Comment